Monday, February 8, 2021

So, no. I went to the bar like this. I give no fucks, I do what I want! Plus, I got a free drink out of it. XD Michael Jackson -

 Shooting Stars: Stars and Lights: Dreams Under the Dogwood Tree.Yes, right after free fucks. Alas- am out of fucks to give. So, no. I went to the bar like this. I give no fucks, I do what I want! Plus, I got a free drink out of it. XD Michael Jackson -


Shores and giants, waves and boats, dreams to climb mountainside, birds in the dogwood trees, singing songs, happy and delighted, changes to come. Love and lights, sheep and goats, horns to grow, horns to sound, love and hate, horns on a goat.So, no. I went to the bar like this. I give no fucks, I do what I want! Plus, I got a free drink out of it. XD Michael Jackson - 



"American Pride" by William Mangum — with Sherry Lynn Spencer.WORDS: old enough to consent.The problem is; we are not perfect.You? Me? Us?Love friends forever.
That knife you stuck in my back ,became useful when it came time to cut my ties with you.growing up, dates on the sands of time, good times, love, luck, lessons, tests over time.So, no. I went to the bar like this. I give no fucks, I do what I want! Plus, I got a free drink out of it. XD Michael Jackson -



The end.' Loving my imperfect life .Bets on the table, poker players at their places, dumb dog in a cage, monkey on a chain, to take dog on wards, at the party on the beach.Cant tell you how many times, have saw that, faces of friends, family members, faces of foes to go."American Pride" by William Mangum — with Sherry Lynn Spencer.WORDS: old enough to consent.


✨A TWISTED PROPHECY✨Life Is A Beach: Remember The Time (Official Video) SHAY can keep my name out of her fucking mouth. Feel free to screenshot and show her. I give no fucks."American Pride" by William Mangum — with Sherry Lynn Spencer.WORDS: old enough to consent.
Tight tops. Cold weather. Do the math!Voyeur or exhibitionist? PERV ALERT!Size Fantasies? Right this way >>>
RITESTOSTANDTIPSPRINCEFROGGUPLANDTIPS.BLOGSPOT.COM
Tight tops. Cold weather. Do the math!Voyeur or exhibitionist? PERV ALERT!Size Fantasies? Right this way >>>
IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO CHALLENGE YOUR OWN BELIEFS :THEN YOU ARE YOUR OWN MOST EFFECTIVE PRISON WARDEN.Chris Evans Hard 7 Inch Cock Photo ...

CLEAR DAZES, SONNY BRIGHT, GIANTS, SURFERS, DREAMERS: RETIRED 2 ...LOVE, LUST, LUCKY BRAKES, DANCES ON CLOUDS, BIRDS AND BEES ...THIS IS THE AGE WHEN SELF AWARENESS AND EMBRACING OUR POWER ALLOWS MANY OF US TO BE HEALERS BOTH OF OURSELVES AND ALSO OTHERS AS A SOUL SERVICE.THE END.' LOVING MY IMPERFECT LIFE .BETS ON THE TABLE, POKER PLAYERS AT THEIR PLACES, DUMB DOG IN A CAGE, MONKEY ON A CHAIN, TO TAKE DOG ON WARDS, AT THE PARTY ON THE BEACH.



CARIBBEAN QUEEN: Dates On The Beaches,Fruit And Nuts, Hackers On Facebook? Drugs To Trade, Dances On The Water.Blue Skies, Beach Views: History On The Road. Facts, Fun, Fiction, Faces To Flip, Donkeys And Monkeys in Packs. Plenty Of Fish.Not Doing Normal. A Sexton: views, voices, values, dimes to drop .

The end.' Loving my imperfect life .Bets on the table, poker players at their places, dumb dog in a cage, monkey on a chain, to take dog on wards, at the party on the beach."American Pride" by William Mangum — with Sherry Lynn Spencer.WORDS: old enough to consent.So, no. I went to the bar like this. I give no fucks, I do what I want! Plus, I got a free drink out of it. XD Michael Jackson -



 I don't want to participate in a this model of society which has made more importance to money than life. I'm here to live. I'm not here to increase gross national product nor to pay debts your government incurred.'Plenty Of Fish.Not Doing Normal. A Sexton: views, voices, values, dimes to drop .

American Girl:....You and Me..Rotten Apples, Nuts And Beans, Worms Inside, NY Freaks. Retards And Basket Cases.Hats, Horns, Halos, Hares Lost In Woods: Chicks 2...remove the American flag because it was offensive?
Don't settle in relationships. It's just a setup for more trouble and unhappiness.Free Rides: Nothing for free, tricks and trades to exchanges, walks in the park, classes in the woods.
RITESTOSTANDTIPSPRINCEFROGGUPLANDTIPS.BLOGSPOT.COM
Don't settle in relationships. It's just a setup for more trouble and unhappiness.Free Rides: Nothing for free, tricks and trades to exchanges, walks in the park, classes in the woods.
Drugs, sex and rock and roll was the reason for the excuses and the fingers pointed at others to blame for deeds and action.Glory Dazes To...


This is the age when self awareness and embracing our power allows many of us to be healers both of ourselves and also others as a soul service.


Under The Cherry Moon, True lights, sun and moons, ears to-hear, yes open again.Dances with tigers, dances with lions, chicks and babes, dream life for more. Crooks, Cheaters, Liars:Frank Agresti , Adriana Agresti, Alex Agresti,Juliana Santiago. Tricks traders, dicks, dawgs, bitches in heat, monkeys in pack, monkeys to dodge.Hands, for the good times, lots of joys and pains, lots of lessons to learn, hope for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment