Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Max More Money, Peace, Love, Happiness,Cash, Green Backs, Forever And A Day. Always. SMOLLETT COULD GET HIT W/FEDERAL MAIL FRAUD CHARGES

 INDEPENDENT WOMEN .I don’t speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don’t have the power to remain silent."Palestine" has never been an Arab or Muslim country.


Lame Deer, LAKOTA.RISE AND SHINE MY FRAGILE AMERICANS R”eTPT WHAT SILLY NONSENSE ARE WE OFFENDED BY TODAY?'FUCKING BRILLIANT FUCKING BRILLIANT FUCK-A-DOODLE-DOO'.Joy and pain, dancing in the sunshine.
Love and hate, both four-letter words, same on the down-low, or words to distrust, same or equal to faithful and bullshit. Lol oops! The beg...
May be an image of text that says 'Tell someone you love them today. Because tomorrow is not promised. Το my family and my friends I love you!'

Laughter Rocks.. Benjamin.Disneyland passes, strangers to friends. Sunday events? Get a hold of me I want my Conga back.Forever and a day, in the moment, with the start at now in the present.TYPES OF PEOPLE WHO DON’T GIVE A FUCK (And How to Become One of Them)


Laughter Rocks.. Benjamin.Disneyland passes, strangers to friends. Sunday events? Get a hold of me I want my Conga back.Forever and a day, in the moment, with the start at now in the present.TYPES OF PEOPLE WHO DON’T GIVE A FUCK (And How to Become One of Them)
It's just a setup for more trouble and unhappiness. Free Rides: Nothing for free, tricks and trades to exchanges, walks in the park, classes in the woods.Purple Rain: Dances For Luck, Love, Lessons: Daily. Rites, Reasons, Rainbow Racers, Heads Up, Clouds Of Birds In The Air, Angels On Calls. Street Dances.La La Land, History to note.







 'BITCHCRAFT THE ART OF PISSIN PISSING PEOPLEOF OFF PEOPL BY TELLING THEM THE TRUTH. WHEN TRUTH CONTRADICT WITH THEIR BELIEF, THEY EXPERIENCE COGNITIVE DISSONANCE AND REJECT SOMETHING WHICH THEY DON'T KNOW. Master Samvel'

No comments:

Post a Comment